I was so excited when Leslee at Her Happy Balance nominated me for a Sunshine Award! I’ve never done one of these survey things because I didn’t think anyone actually cared that much about my personal life but……it’s definitely fun to do one once in awhile. Anyone remember those email surveys from middle school? I used to be ALL about them!
If nominated for this award, you must include a link in your blog to the person/blog that nominated you. You must also answer some questions about yourself, nominate fellow bloggers, link their blogs in your post, and inform them that they have been nominated.
- Who is your favorite philosopher? Ummmmm….this one?
- What is your favorite number? I don’t really have a favorite number, but right now my favorite number is 08-02-13..my wedding day!
- What is your favorite animal? Easy.
- What are your Facebook and Twitter? I don’t have a Facebook for my blog yet….it’s a current goal of mine. I think I am putting it off because I’m too embarrassed to see how many people actually won’t follow it. No confidence. Follow me on Twitter!
- What is your favorite time of day? I really like mornings. I don’t know when I established myself as a morning person but I think it’s partly because of breakfast….and coffee.
- What is your favorite holiday? Christmas is always cool……presents and crap. But my absolute favorite holiday has to be the 4th of July. Summer. Sun. Friends. Family. Food. It doesn’t get any better.
Austin and I 4th of July 2012
- What is your favorite physical activity? Going to the gym mainly. I also go biking. We’ll see how that goes this year with my back and all. I’m mad because my Dad got me all this cool biking stuff for Christmas and I’m just hoping I get to use it by summer and my back will be all better!
- What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? COFFEEEEEEE. And water. I know I’m boring, but my philosophy is this: if it’s not alcoholic and it has calories, why even bother?
- What is your favorite flower? Any flowers would be nice. You know that great feeling when you get flowers just because? >Hint Hint<
- What is your passion? Recently, with the help of the blog community I’ve become extremely passionate about food and healthy living! I love everything about the blog community and how it inspires and supports this lifestyle!
I also wanted to share what I have been eating for my late night snack every.single.night. this week. Yeah, it’s becoming a problem. A problem because I am going to use the last of the cottage cheese as I make this dessert AS SOON as I am done with this blog post.
It’s a spin off a dessert I posted about a couple of weeks ago, Almond Joy Protein Pudding.
PB & J Protein Dessert
1/2 cup of fat free or low fat cottage cheese
2 tbsp PB2
1/2 packet of stevia
1/8 tsp of vanilla extract
Toppings of choice: I top mine with berries, peanuts, or sugar free jam to make a PB & J flavor!
Just blend everything up in a food processor and spoon the yummy-ness into a bowl with a spatula. So addicting and a good dose of protein before bed! It is 125 calories without the toppings and it fills me up. I promise I’ll stop with the PB2….I know I’m obsessed with it. It’s just so delicious and versatile!
What snacks/foods do you get addicted to and cannot stop eating? Tell me I’m not alone!