Yup, had to do it! I am having the hardest time deciding what gifts to get people this year and I am loving everyone’s holiday gift guides! I read them every time and have even gotten some ideas from them.
So I decided to do one of my own! First up is a list of gifts I already have and HIGHLY recommend for any foodies/whole food enthusiasts in your life:
1.Spiral Vegetable Slicer – love this to make veggie noodles.
2.Silicone Baking Cups – These make EXCELLENT vessels for any paleo/coconut flour muffins or cupcakes.
3.Practical Paleo: The essential how to guide for anyone that’s interested in starting Paleo!
4. Silpat mats – use these for EVERYTHING that I don’t want stuck to the pan! I actually could use more.
Now here’s some gifts that I don’t have but are on MY list!
1.Clinique Happy – I love this scent! I got a free sample and now it’s out and I’m hooked.
2. I Pad cooking stand I also asked for a keyboard for my Ipad. I could use a cooking stand since I use my Ipad for recipes so much! I usually make a mess which isn’t good because my Ipad isn’t even technically mine….
3. I could also use a fancy looking apron for in the kitchen. Again, I am messy!
4. Shameless: Season 3 : Best show ever! I left off at season 2 and never got to watch it since we cancelled Showtime.
5. Funny shirts from LookHuman.com. This website is the best- they have the funniest shirts. Check it out!!
Okay, hope I gave you some ideas! Hurry up because the deadline for buying gits online is coming up fast!
Do you do a lot of shopping online?
What do you want for Christmas??
** Some of these links are affiliate links, which means I earn commission if you click and buy. As always, thanks for supporting Pencils and Pancakes.